Guideline to Design and Renovate Swimming Pool for any private or semi-private property in Sydney are the most important factor to obey. The below mention are the general guidelines for pool owner and occupied to:
- Minimise the risk of unsupervised access to the pool by young children.
- Maintain pool surface area with timely pool resurfacing services done.
- Minimize any impact of a pool or its use upon the neighbours.
The installation processes of any swimming pool renovations have different stages to follow:
- The pool shall not be filled, or allowed to be filled, with water until the pool is enclosed by a child-resistant barrier (safety fence) installed in accordance with AS 1926.1 – 2007; Swimming Pool Safety – safety barriers for swimming pool resurfacing.
- A poster distributed by the Royal Life Saving Society depicting expired air resuscitation methods shall be displayed and maintained in a prominent position adjacent to the pool. The poster shall include the words “Young children should be supervised when using this swimming pool.
Considering all above points in mind when it comes to installing a pool or pool renovations, there are many things to consider, so we recommend answering the following questions:
- What is my ideal budget to achieve my pool?
- What restrictions do I face with my current backyard landscape?
- What are the safety requirements for my pool area?
- What time frame would I like this to be completed in?
Reach out us for kind of questions regarding Swimming pool Renovation issues, visit us at Amazing Pool Renovation.